1/61 Churinga Avenue, Mitcham
SOLD - $838,000
Original appeal next to Heatherdale Reserve
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Situated right alongside Heatherdale Reserve, with wonderful street frontage including a picturesque picket fence, and with original detail that is superbly presented, this 3 bedroom residence is a captivating Mitcham opportunity.
This property is the original home on the block, with only the back of the lot subdivided giving you 2 properties in total and no Body Corporate to pay! This residence has been thoughtfully cared for by the current owners and is fantastic to live in as is, with polished timbers an undoubted highlight which runs through much of the home including relaxed lounge and dining and all the bedrooms.
The kitchen is filled with great light and offers terrific privacy and quality appliances. The bathroom has a renovated edge along with a separate bath and shower, while love using the covered patio at the front in summer which looks out onto the leafy garden. Further enjoy a rear garden, BIRs in all bedrooms including expansive main bedroom, laundry, gas ducted heating, reverse cycle cooling, shed, and double carport.
With a spot in the Vermont Secondary College school zone, you’re also near Rangeview Primary School, Simpson Park, Eastland Shopping Centre, Ringwood Square Shopping Centre, Brentford Square Shopping Centre, Mitcham Shopping Centre, Ringwood Public Golf Course, buses, Heatherdale Station, and Eastlink.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are strictly by registration only. Please contact the agent first to
• register your attendance
• Up to 10 people from any number of households may attend
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has