4/82 Burwood Highway, Burwood East
SOLD - $410,000
Refreshed, relaxed, and low-maintenance
A breath of fresh air thanks to stylish contemporary upgrades, and positioned in an enviable location close to both the Burwood One Shopping Centre and Burwood Brickworks, this top floor 2 bedroom apartment is an inner east delight.
Freshly painted and ready to be lived in immediately, make the most of brilliant highlights which include a north-facing lounge and meals zone, stylish kitchen with premium modern appliances including a new cooktop, wonderfully sized bedrooms with built-in robes, new bathroom with a designer edge plus laundry facilities and a single carport on title.
You’re also so close to the acclaimed Deakin University, Eley Park, Ballyshannassy Park, buses, and trams taking you all the way into the CBD. The property is also zoned for Mount Waverley Secondary College.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are strictly by registration only. Please contact the agent first to
• register your attendance
• Up to 10 people from any number of households may attend
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has