14/24 Rose Street, Box Hill
Modern Living in Sought-After Box Hill!
Exceptionally large inside and promising resplendent park views that you’ll never tire of, this generous and immaculate 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on level 1 (top level, over 100sqm) offers a private and secure lifestyle that young families, professionals, investors or downsizers will love!
Conveniently positioned just minutes to the popular Box Hill Central and right next to Victoria Rose Reserve which is responsible for the picturesque views, this desirable abode is worth it. You’ll be blown away by the sheer size of the lounge and dining zone, which offers beautiful floors and further incorporates the black stone kitchen with glass splashback, island bench, and stainless steel Bosch appliances.
Both sizeable bedrooms have access to built-in robe storage including the master bedroom which steps into a sleek ensuite, while further enjoys a gorgeous main bathroom, private balcony for outdoor relaxing, reverse cycle heating and cooling, secure intercom entry, storage room, and a secure lock-up car space.
Zoned for Box Hill High School and close to St Francis Xavier’s Primary School, Laburnum Primary School, Whitehorse Library, Box Hill City Oval, Box Hill Hospital, RHL Sparks Reserve, Surrey Park with Aqualink Box Hill, buses, tram and train stations.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has