208/2-4 Murray Street, Brunswick West
Stylish inner-city living
Captivating contemporary pizzazz, a relaxed and low-maintenance design, and glimpses of the CBD are the undoubted hallmarks of this 2 bedroom apartment, which is ideal for those searching for the perfect inner-city oasis!
Brunswick West is fast becoming one of the most sought-after suburbs on the city’s edge. This immaculate and well-presented apartment is highlighted by sizeable living and meals with access out to the large east-facing private balcony where you can see parts of the city in the distance, straight line stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances and built-in fridge, both bedrooms with BIRs and large windows allowing for excellent natural light (bedrooms are private and separate which is great for renting), stone bathroom with large shower, European laundry, reverse cycle heating and cooling, secure intercom entry, and secure undercover car space.
Love the convenience of this location close to amazing Sydney Road shops and restaurants, local shops on Melville Road, Dunstan Reserve, Jacobs Reserve, A.G Gillion Oval, Moonee Valley Racecourse, Brunswick North West Primary School, buses, trams, Anstey Station, and Citylink.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• QR codes will be used to check in
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has