1/10 Larkspur Avenue, Doncaster
Versatile, light-filled, functional
Sure to meet the needs of so many buyers thanks to a uniquely flexible layout which includes a self-contained unit on the lower level, this bright and relaxed 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home also has the advantage of a scenic position right alongside Koonung Creek Linear Park.
The lower level unit changes the game when it comes to this property, with this space offering a lounge room, casual meals, kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom with BIR. This space could be extra rental income or perfect for extended families, while it could also be used as a teenager’s retreat.
The main section of the property is highlighted by timber flooring, spacious lounge, casual meals adjoining the stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, all bedrooms with BIRs including the generous main bedroom, bathroom with an additional toilet next door, laundry with external access, heating and cooling, and a single garage.
Moments to Koonung Creek Trail, Frank Sedgman Reserve, Westfield Doncaster Shopping Centre, Jackson Court Shopping Centre, Doncaster Primary School, Doncaster Secondary School, buses, and Eastern Freeway.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has