1/39 Caroline Street, Ringwood
SOLD - $745,000
Bright and inviting single level oasis
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Enviably placed in the heart of Ringwood and a dream for any purchaser who appreciates light-filled and immaculate interiors matched by a low-maintenance single storey design, this wonderful 3 bedroom residence has your name written all over it!
A beautiful weatherboard façade is a striking first impression, and eventually makes way for the spacious lounge and dining zone just off the entry, which is splashed with premium timber-look floors and saturated in natural light. The memorable kitchen has undergone some stylish refurbishments and boasts an island bench and quality appliances.
Each bedrooms offers great size, with 2 of the bedrooms showcasing BIR storage, while the bathroom has been immaculately updated for your pleasure. Further embrace a laundry, gas ducted heating, split system cooling, undercover north-facing pergola courtyard ay the rear, and a single carport.
Moments to Jubilee Park with Aquanation, Ringwood Lake Park, Bedford Park, Eastland Shopping Centre, Ringwood Square Shopping Centre, Great Ryrie Primary School, Ringwood Secondary College, buses, Ringwood Station, and Eastlink.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has