1/35 Lionel Crescent, Croydon
SOLD - $718,000
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
From the marvellous weatherboard façade to the stylish refreshed updates and appealing alfresco delights at the rear, this eye-catching 3 bedroom single storey abode is captivating Croydon living at its best.
A prime opportunity for small families, professional couples, downsizers, and savvy investors, this pristine home has all your bases covered. Adore the stylish timber floors which run through the spacious lounge and dining room, refurbished kitchen with subway tiled splashback and stainless steel appliances, generous main front bedroom with BIR, other charming bedrooms, and well-appointed bathroom.
A blue-painted vibrant pergola deck will be bliss for summer BBQs as you look out to the beautiful garden at the rear. Meanwhile, further enjoy a laundry, ducted heating, reverse cycle cooling, and a single garage. Moments to Brentwood Park Reserve, Kiloran Reserve, Mooroolbark Terrace Shopping Centre, Ruskin Park Primary School, Yarra Hills Secondary College, buses, and Mooroolbark Station.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has