12 Paula Crescent, Doncaster East
Spacious Four Bedroom
It really doesn’t matter which way you look at it – this excellent home points in all the right directions! Firstly, the home itself offers flexible living with a large air-conditioned lounge room, separate meals area beside kitchen, and four bedrooms.
Extras include ducted heating, powder room, a large sized backyard, plus a double garage and extra car accommodation. Secondly, the location places everything within close proximity to: Donvale Primary and Heatherwood School in one direction; Tunstall Square in the other; and St. Clems Reserve just around the corner.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has