5 Ananda Court, Donvale
Renovated family brilliance!
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Boasting thoughtful renovated flair matched by a unique floorplan that is utterly flexible, and at the top of an exclusive cul-de-sac which has the picturesque Koonung Creek Trail just down the road, this sun-filled 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom sensation is destined to be a family favourite.
This property truly is the best of both worlds, retaining much of its original charm while at the same time being complemented by contemporary upgrades. Split level lounge and dining rooms off the entry have a formal edge and will be a delightful space to host dinner parties and entertain friends, with the lounge serviced by a tranquil gas log fireplace. This formal area has privacy away from the more casual family and meals zone just next door.
Timber cabinets are highlights of the practical kitchen which also delivers stainless steel appliances. The master bedroom features full built-in robes and a private ensuite, with the 2nd bedroom sitting directly next to the family bathroom with shower and spa bath.
A private and secluded 3rd bedroom is detached completely from the main section of the home, and enjoys its own entry, powder room, and study nook. This space will be perfect as a teenager’s retreat or even as a home office. The property is also surrounded by gorgeous landscaped gardens including a veggie patch at the rear! Other property extras include an entertainer’s patio, smart European laundry, gas heating, reverse cycle ducted A/C, covered outdoor storage, workshop, and a double garage.
Zoned for Donvale Primary School and Mullauna Secondary College zones, you’re also near Tunstall Square Shopping Centre, Devon Plaza shops, Koonung Creek Linear Park, Donvale Reserve, buses, and Eastern Freeway. You’re also located not far from Westfield Doncaster and Eastland Shopping Centre.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has