23 Allison Court, Vermont
A Rare Opportunity
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
With beautifully presented interiors and enchanting garden surrounds, this sensational three-bedroom home is an uncovered gem just waiting to be discovered. Situated on 1225sqm (approx.) in a quiet court locale, this is a rare opportunity to secure a much-loved family abode with exciting subdivision potential (subject to council approval).
Elevated to capture stunning views, the home features a highly practical floorplan comprised of spacious living/dining along with generous bedrooms with built-in robes, a stainless-steel appliance kitchen, renovated dual vanity bathroom and an additional WC. Kept comfortable with gas ducted heating and reverse cycle cooling, the home is classically styled with hardwood floors and enhanced by ample natural light.
Adding to a long list of comprehensive inclusions is a covered outdoor area for entertaining, lock-up garage, adjoining workshop and plentiful under-house storage. Best of all, the property is zoned for Vermont Primary School and Vermont Secondary College and located within close proximity of Brentford Square, Morack Golf Course, EastLink and countless public transport options.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has