3/16 Larnaca Court, Templestowe
$1,425,000 - $1,550,000
Grand Family Entertainer in a Private Setting
Inspect Saturday at 1:00pm. Please ensure you register your attendance before arriving at the inspection. Note we are limited to 10 people per an inspection time.
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Refined with high quality fittings and fixtures including a granite kitchen, luxury spa ensuite and remote triple garage, this bespoke four-bedroom townhouse exudes undeniable character and class.
Securely located behind automatic gates and manicured gardens in a quiet cul-de-sac, a stone’s throw from Serpell Primary School, you will be impressed by the carefully considered elements within.
The design will suit families and entertainers equally thanks to thoughtful zoning and a spectacular dual living arrangement. The covered alfresco is accessed directly from the open-plan lounge creating a highly desirable indoor-outdoor lifestyle, while all bedrooms are placed upstairs for peace and privacy.
Additional luxuries include high ceilings, gas ducted heating and ducted refrigerated cooling, along with large windows and a dedicated balcony that invite views of the Macedon Ranges.
Ideally zoned for East Doncaster Secondary College, this sought-after location is also within enviable proximity of The Pines Shopping Centre, Ruffey Lake Park and bus services.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has