291 Oban Road, Donvale
SOLD - $1,600,000
Tranquil Family Hideaway
Amidst a lush landscape for superior peace and quiet, this heartwarming family home is sited on 4777sqm (approx.) of sought-after Donvale land. Offering a lifestyle par excellence, residents can enjoy all the benefits of country-style living whilst still being within close proximity of suburban amenities. Close to Whitefriars College, parks, shops and public transport, this property is also near the Eastern Freeway, serving up an abundance of conveniences.
External environs are a true delight with sprawling, leafy surrounds providing unmatched privacy and plenty of space for kids and pets to explore. Inside, a veil of natural sunlight and relaxing treed views enhance the interior, which offers a highly accommodating layout suitable for large or growing broods.
Five bedrooms plus a versatile sixth bedroom/study option (master with ensuite and retreat) are serviced by a central spa bathroom and powder room, while a well-equipped kitchen with stainless-steel appliances oversees expansive lounge and dining. Each of the living areas boast double doors to the front verandah, leading to a fabulous alfresco deck and spa.
Buyers will appreciate plentiful off-street parking space, while other additional features include: solar power, gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, split system units, polished floorboards, new carpets and an ambient open fireplace for those chilly winter nights.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has