1/55 Bulleen Road, Balwyn North
$950,000 - 1,045,000
A Perfect First Home, Downsizer or Investment
Inspect Saturday at 1:00pm. Please ensure you register your attendance before arriving at the inspection. Note we are limited to 10 people per an inspection time.
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Stylishly presented, this solid clinker brick classic enjoys an elevated corner position on 386sqm (approx.) in a highly sought locale. Featuring high ceilings, original hardwood floors and a refreshing colour palette, this light-filled and cosy home also offers comforts such as gas ducted heating and split system cooling.
The updated kitchen overlooks the casual meals area, adjacent to a spacious lounge warmed by an open fireplace. Zoned for perfect privacy, all three bedrooms are placed alongside a contemporary bathroom with shower, bath and a separate two-way WC. There’s also a sizeable laundry and ample storage throughout (including a shed and under-house access).
This brilliant home presents a fabulous low maintenance lifestyle. Complete with a large and secure fully fenced alfresco courtyard that’s ideal for kids and pets, plus a carport and additional off-street parking.
Just metres from the local kindergarten, this spacious home is conveniently located within walking distance of Belle Vue and St Bede’s Primary Schools, and a fantastic public transport network consisting of buses and trams with services to the CBD. Indulge in the lifestyle a short stroll to Belle Vue shops/cafes and Balwyn North Shopping Village. Further location highlights include easy access to parklands, Freeway Golf Course and the Eastern Freeway. A rare buying opportunity not to be missed by owner-occupiers and investors alike.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has