44 Madison Boulevard, Mitcham
$800,000 - $880,000
Inspect Saturday at 12:00pm. Please ensure you register your attendance before arriving at the inspection. Note we are limited to 10 people per an inspection time.
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
This modern home will appeal to the whole family. Nestled in a quiet enclave, the elegant entrance reveals a combined work of tasteful hues, timber floors and plentiful natural light. Featuring abundant formal and informal living on the ground floor, along with a gourmet kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and guest powder room, the home provides a context for every occasion.
Stairs ascend to the sleeping quarters where three bedrooms are luxuriously proportioned, the main boasting a walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony. A dedicated study nook and sleek main bathroom add to the allure.
Situated at the rear, an exquisite outdoor setting is perfect for entertaining and relaxation, bordered by plenty of yard that’s ideal for kids and pets.
Remote garaging, gas ducted heating, new carpets and fresh paint add to a long list of luxury inclusions, enhanced only by a first-class location near Mitcham Station, Britannia Mall and schools.
Truly a thing of beauty, this exceptional family home will appeal to those with an eye for excellence.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has