1 & 2/3 Glen Dhu Road, Kilsyth
$575,000 - $625,000
Bespoke Single-Level Living
Statement style, unparalleled amenity and huge stamp duty savings – what more could you want? Kilsyth’s most exclusive new lifestyle opportunity is now available for pre-purchase, offering buyers superior single-level living in a highly sought locale.
Setting the standard for low maintenance luxury, a neutral colour palette and engineered timber flooring define spacious open-plan living/dining that unfolds to alfresco entertaining and generous, north-facing gardens.
These homes achieve benchmark status with stone-topped kitchens, fully tiled bathrooms (including ensuite) and two large bedrooms fitted with wall-to-wall built-in robes. Additional features include a dedicated study plus a host of prestige appointments such as split system heating/cooling and remote garaging.
Only footsteps from bus services on Hawthory Road, a short walk to Kilsyth Centenary Pool and within close proximity of Churinga Village Shopping Centre and Kilsyth Primary School, all the essentials are nearby.
As an off-the-plan development, buyers can enjoy significant stamp duty savings. First home buyers who get in early could potentially pay zero on stamp duty, while also taking advantage of the First Home Owner Grant of $10,000.
These bespoke homes will not be available for long. Act now to secure your desired layout and start living the dream!
*Disclaimer: Photos are from the developer’s previous projects and are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has