44 Rosella Street, Doncaster East
$1,300,000 - $1,400,000
Superb Family Credentials & Exciting Future Prospects
Inspect Saturday at 11:00am. Please ensure you register your attendance before arriving at the inspection. Note we are limited to 10 people per an inspection time.
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Elevated on 725sqm (approx.) with captivating city glimpses, this quality-built family home is warm and inviting. Awash with natural light thanks to north-facing frontage, the interior is further enhanced by an upbeat colour palette and classic timber floors. At the heart, a modern kitchen/meals area features sleek stone bench tops and stainless-steel appliances, adjoining a spacious lounge for effortless everyday living. A flexible fourth bedroom/study option adds to the appeal, along with gas ducted heating, split system cooling and ample off-street parking.
While the current home is perfectly liveable or rentable, there is scope to renovate. Alternatively, buyers may wish to explore the possibility of developing a luxury new home or multi-unit site (subject to council approval), taking advantage of a superior location within the Blackburn High School zone.
Unparalleled in terms of convenience, this much-loved family pocket is an easy walk to Beverley Hills Primary School, bus services and local parks. Also nearby are Devon Plaza, Tunstall Square and the Eastern Freeway.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has