19 William Road, Croydon
$1,200,000 - $1,320,000
Vast Land with Plenty of Potential
Inspect Saturday at 10:00am. Please ensure you register your attendance before arriving at the inspection. Note we are limited to 10 people per an inspection time.
Poised on 1710sqm (approx.) of flat land opposite Silcock Reserve, this is a rare and exciting opportunity that will whet the appetite of many. The existing five-bedroom home is primed for immediate family enjoyment, featuring a modern kitchen with S/S appliances, sleek timber floors and a choice of superb living/dining zones including a formal lounge with OFP. Boasting ample off-street parking and workshop provision, there’s also a self-contained bungalow, new gas ducted heating and 4.5kw solar.
Dishing up options to either extend or rebuild, there is also enormous potential in crafting a multi-unit development that capitalises on generous dimensions and GRZ1 zoning (all subject to council approval). Buyers may choose to embrace the current home, seeing the perfect base for family life close to Croydon Primary School and Melba Secondary College.
Tightly-held for its large blocks and enviable proximity to Croydon Central, Main Street and the train station, this first-class address is ready and waiting to reward.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has