26 Lena Grove, Ringwood
SOLD - $1,070,000
Prime Location Ripe for Redevelopment (STCA)
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app.
Situated in a blue-chip court location, this 887sqm (approx.) property boasts a character four-bedroom home with outstanding potential to renovate or redevelop (subject to council approval).
Take inspiration from the home’s remarkably retro interior, which offers a large central kitchen with ample bench space, casual living and dining plus an inviting formal lounge warmed by a gas log fire. There’s evaporative cooling, ample off-street parking and storage as well as classic hardwood floors just waiting to be discovered under a layer of wall-to-wall carpet.
Alternatively, bring your dream home or multi-unit development to life (STCA), taking advantage of a premium position with Ringwood Secondary College (zoned) located at the top of the street. Near Great Ryrie Primary School, close to Eastland and EastLink, and within enviable proximity of both Ringwood and Heathmont Train Stations.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has