116 Wantirna Road, Ringwood
SOLD - $848,000
Located for Lifestyle Ease
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Privately set behind leafy gardens and a secure gated driveway, this highly accommodating three-bedroom home is vast and versatile. Meticulously maintained and with classic hardwood floors, the interior features a spacious lounge/dining area serviced by a well-appointed kitchen, along with the comforts of gas ducted heating and a central bathroom. The external environs consist of a double carport plus a covered alfresco deck bordered by vibrant lawn.
Nestled between Proclamation and Jubilee Parks, this fabulous 594sqm (approx.) site occupies a prominent position walking distance from Eastland and Ringwood Station. Bus services including the 901 to Melbourne Airport pass right by the front door, and Aquanation and EastLink are readily on hand. Those with school-aged children will also appreciate close proximity to sought-after institutions, including Great Ryrie Primary and Aquinas College.
Immediately appealing as a first home prospect, astute developers will see enormous potential in developing the block (subject to council approval), while investors may wish to add the home to their portfolio. A brilliant opportunity to make your mark or settle in an outstanding location close to everything you need.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has