5 Attunga Court, Doncaster
SOLD - $1,980,000
Grand Family Home with Flexible Accommodation
On 1076sqm (approx.) in a coveted cul-de-sac, this superb family home flaunts inspired architecture with an undeniable focus on large-scale living and entertaining. Behind secure auto gates and a flourishing garden, the flexible split-level layout is perfect for relaxing in this convenient location, which is walking distance from Birralee Primary School, Westfield Doncaster, bus services and a choice of popular parks.
Characterised by soaring cathedral ceilings, the home features a lavish formal lounge/dining zone with an open study. Embracing peaceful vistas of the in-ground swimming pool and covered alfresco, this space expertly caters for any and all celebrations, complemented by a dedicated underground wine cellar.
Sleeping arrangements consist of four bedrooms, of which two large bedrooms share a luxury spa bathroom with sauna and separate toilet, while the master occupies its own private level along with extensive storage, a retreat and twin vanity ensuite.
Feature-packed for immediate enjoyment with gas ducted heating and a remote double garage, the home further benefits from self-contained accommodation - ideal for guests or extended live-in family.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has