105/625 Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn
$900,000 - $990,000
Luxury Apartment Living on Premium Retail Strip
Inspect Saturday at 3:30pm. Please ensure you register your attendance before arriving at the inspection. Note we are limited to 10 people per an inspection time.
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
In the heart of one of Melbourne’s most desirable locations, superior craftsmanship and first-class finishes merge to deliver a two-bedroom plus study lifestyle residence that exceeds all expectations. Via secure intercom entry, take the lift to this first-floor sanctuary, where you’ll discover an expertly designed living/dining space bookended by a large balcony and a premium stone-topped kitchen.
The cleverly considered layout maximises privacy for the master suite, which is offered with a walk-though robe to ensuite. The second bedroom benefits from a substantial built-in robe and is serviced by a deluxe dual vanity bathroom.
No expense has been spared bringing this indulgent creation to life, with finishing touches including easy-care timber floors, plush carpets, reverse cycle heating/cooling, secure basement parking and storage.
Amidst Glenferrie Road’s impressive retail strip, the lucky new resident will enjoy easy access to countless shops, cafes and recreational facilities not to mention public transport options with Glenferrie Train Station and tram services nearby. An easy walk to Swinburne University and within close proximity of Xavier and Scotch Colleges.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has