17 Barina Crescent, Croydon
SOLD - $1,610,000
Lifestyle Home with an Entertaining Focus
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Hidden from the street by perfect privacy, this magnificent family residence on 2461sqm (approx.) offers a blissful lifestyle retreat, just moments from countless conveniences. Creating a feeling of being miles away from suburban Melbourne, enhanced by lush surrounds and spectacular views of Mount Dandenong, the home features comfortable living areas and accommodating sleeping quarters, spread over a cleverly designed single-level floorplan.
All windows within the home frame stunning garden or pool vistas, while the interior offers an ideal combination of Baltic pine floors and a neutral colour palette. Zoned living ensures all family members can discover their own piece of heaven within the house, featuring four large living areas comprising formal lounge and dining (with OFP), spacious kitchen and meals, a generous family room and rumpus.
Ample accommodation is provided with five bedrooms (four with built-in robes) serviced by a well-appointed family bathroom and powder room. The master enjoys the luxury of its own renovated ensuite.
Additional highlights: in-ground solar-heated pool, double garage, double carport, hydronic heating and fantastic potential for development (subject to council approval) with a subdivision planning permit already in place.
Enviably located, the home is walking distance from sought-after private schools including Yarra Valley Grammar and Luther College, along with an excellent selection of public options such as Croydon Primary. Close to Croydon Main Street and the train station – this is a rare opportunity you won’t want to miss!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has