6 Dowling Grove, Doncaster East
SOLD - $1,450,000
Poolside Family Oasis
A superb offering in terms of light, space and location, this fabulous family home ticks all the right boxes. Enhanced by tasteful hues and classic polished floorboards, the functional layout has a strong focus on entertaining as well as daily life. Warmed by an open fireplace, the formal lounge and dining zone is complemented by a generous family room and a stylish stone-topped kitchen with adjoining meals.
Sleeping arrangements are flexible; the four bedrooms are thoughtfully positioned throughout the home to cater for a large or expanding brood. The master enjoys a luxury twin vanity ensuite and walk-in robe, while the remaining beds feature built-ins and share deluxe family bathroom with spa.
Entertaining options extend outdoors to an undercover alfresco deck, which overlooks the sparkling in-ground pool and vast backyard that’s ideal for kids and pets.
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac on 623sqm (approx.) within the sought-after Milgate Estate, this stunning home peacefully backs onto parkland and is desirably zoned for East Doncaster Secondary College. A secure location to raise a family, a soon-to-be-completed kindergarten and childcare centre is just a two-minute (approx.) walk away, with Milgate and Our Lady of the Pines Primary Schools as well as The Pines Shopping Centre and bus services also nearby.
Additional features include: gas ducted heating, refrigerated cooling, alarm and double carport.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has