2/35 Sunbeam Avenue, Ringwood East
SOLD - $715,000
Designer Living in the Heart of Ringwood East
At last, your search is over. Flaunting bold architecture and luxury interiors, this boutique development will create a new benchmark for designer living in sought-after Ringwood East. Set to offer a high degree of style and convenience, this is a rare opportunity to buy brand new, and since the homes are off-the-plan – there are significant stamp duty savings to enjoy. First home buyers can also take advantage of the $10,000 First Home Owner Grant (FHOG) for buying brand new.
Once completed, each dwelling will feature a contemporary interior with engineered oak floors and plentiful natural light. Features will include open-plan living leading to alfresco entertaining and low maintenance gardens, gourmet stone-topped kitchens, 6-star energy rating, split system heating/cooling for comfort all year round, remote garaging and more.
Zoned for Melba Secondary College and Eastwood Primary School, close to Tintern Grammar and within enviable proximity of Ringwood East Station and Shopping Village, these stunning homes are located for lifestyle. Eastland and EastLink are nearby with Maroondah Hospital also within walking distance.
*Disclaimer: Photos are from the developer’s previous projects and are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has