104 Wellington Street, St Kilda
2 Bedroom Renovated Delight
Securely and privately nestled behind a tall picket fence and classic single-fronted façade, this home combines the charm of its period origins with a chic contemporary update to create a delightful abode in a brilliant seaside position.
Greeted by polished floorboards and soaring ceilings, the entrance hallway leads to to bedrooms with original fireplaces, plus a renovated bathroom featuring floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate laundry. To the rear, generous open-plan living and dining areas lead out to a sun-kissed garden courtyard for idyllic alfresco enjoyment, while the stylish kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances/dishwasher.
Including reverse-cycle heating/cooling and plenty of on-street permit parking, it ensures an enviable lifestyle mere moments to city transport, Chapel St dining and light life and the iconic surrounds of St Kilda Beach.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has