20 Henry Street, Ringwood
$1,280,000 - $1,408,000
Timeless Family Appeal
Inspect Saturday at 11:30am. Please ensure you register your attendance before arriving at the inspection. Note we are limited to 10 people per an inspection time.
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Those seeking a lifestyle less ordinary will appreciate all this beautifully presented family residence has to offer. Nestled on 606sqm (approx.) of north-facing land, the home occupies a tightly-held Ringwood enclave renowned for its convenience to the train station, Eastland and Jubilee Park. A stone’s throw from Aquinas College and with prized zoning for Ringwood Secondary College and Great Ryrie Primary School, all amenities are readily on hand.
Providing for an active family while still offering space for relaxation and entertaining, the home’s classically inspired interior comprises numerous living domains. A formal lounge with ambient gas log fireplace and a separate dining room flank the tiled hallway, which flows into a casual family/meals area and out to the covered deck. At the heart is a generous stainless-steel appliance kitchen absolutely brimming with storage.
Light and bright throughout, the family-wise floorplan further boasts three sizeable bedrooms treated to either an ensuite or ensuite-effect, private upstairs fourth bedroom/study option with built-in desk plus an extensive lower level rumpus with direct garden access.
All comforts and practicalities have been considered when designing this stunning home, with hydronic heating, air conditioning, double-glazed windows and ducted vacuum all included. Other high-end appointments include a remote double garage with rear roller door, huge laundry with drying cupboard and abundant storage including a lavish wine cellar.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has