4/24 Ashford Street, Templestowe Lower
SOLD - $1,095,000
Renovated Lifestyle Haven
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Spectacular contemporary style accentuated by designer finishes and high ceilings define this rare single-level opportunity located in sought-after Templestowe Lower. Beautifully renovated to include a prestige granite-topped kitchen, a deluxe main bathroom and an equally stylish dual vanity ensuite, the home shines with fresh paint and premium new flooring throughout.
Spacious yet easily managed proportions see a large formal lounge and dining area complemented by a separate kitchen/family zone and a fabulous alfresco deck. From here, the entertaining focus shifts to comfortable accommodation with three generous bedrooms boasting ample built-in storage (master with walk-in robe). Gas ducted heating, reverse cycle cooling, ducted vacuuming and all new window coverings add to the appeal.
Quietly positioned at the rear of a boutique group with landscaped gardens, a remote double garage and no Owners Corporation, there’s all you need to live or invest carefree. A stone’s throw from Templestowe Village, St Kevin’s Primary School and bus services.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has