866 Healesville Yarra Glen Road, Yarra Glen
$2,200,000 - $2,400,000
A Simply Breathtaking Home with B&B Prospects
Originally a dairy farm but currently operating as a sophisticated Bed & Breakfast, this early 1900’s weatherboard occupies 4.08 hectares (approx.) of scenic rural landscape on the Golden Mile of Yarra Glen between world-class wineries and venues. Ideally suited to large families or for those seeking a flexible income producing lifestyle, the home has undergone a considered extension to incorporate modern luxuries whilst staying true to its original character and charm.
Complemented by views of rolling green hills and pastures, the home’s well-zoned floorplan includes five bedrooms, light-filled living areas and spectacular alfresco dining. Three bathrooms with stone-clad walls and high-end fixtures will delight, along with the gourmet kitchen replete with stone bench tops, feature lighting and stainless-steel appliances.
Peaceful and private yet within close proximity of the idyllic Yarra Glen township, this veritable retreat also includes fenced paddocks, stable yards, water tanks and a dam. Further benefits consist of hydronic heating and refrigerated cooling, a remote triple garage, generous farm shed plus a dedicated office space and training room.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has