66A Peter Street, Box Hill North
Stylish & Sophisticated
Inspect Saturday at 11:00am. Please ensure you register your attendance before arriving at the inspection. Note we are limited to 10 people per an inspection time.
Encased in an easy-care garden setting, this well presented three-bedroom residence offers outstanding single-level living on a sun-soaked north-facing allotment. Flaunting exceptional space and style, the home features a beautifully bright lounge that opens to a private courtyard. The adjoining kitchen and meals space stars an island bench, while generously sized bedrooms are centred around a well-appointed bathroom.
For buyers seeking move-in ready convenience, this stunning home really has it all - plentiful storage options as well as a European laundry, gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling and a single lock-up garage with handy rear roller door.
Occupying a truly unbeatable location a short walk from Box Hill North Primary School, North Box Hill Tennis Club and the popular Koonung Creek Trail, the home is also within enviable proximity of the Eastern Freeway, Koonung Secondary College and bus services.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has