3/2 Yarmouth Street, Ringwood
SOLD - $930,000
Modern Marvel with an Entertaining Focus
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app.
A statement in contemporary style, this three-bedroom town residence offers generous yet easily managed proportions dressed in high-end finishes. Designed with the modern family in mind, the home’s spacious living/dining zone extends out to an alfresco deck, which is sheltered by a remote-controlled louvred roof with rain sensor for the ultimate in all-weather entertaining. Adding to the appeal is a premium stone-topped kitchen appointed with a host of prestige stainless-steel appliances and a convenient walk-in pantry.
Upstairs you’ll discover the bedrooms alongside two stylish bathrooms and a sunny sitting room, the master includes its own ensuite and a sizeable walk-in robe.
Styled with timber floors for luxury living, this stunning home is further treated to gas ducted heating, split system cooling, a guest powder room, remote double garage and low maintenance garden surrounds.
Enjoy easy access to all of Ringwood’s first-class amenities from this standout address, situated within walking distance of Eastland, Ringwood Station, Aquanation and Jubilee Park. Those with school-aged children will appreciate prized zoning for Ringwood Secondary College and Great Ryrie Primary School. Aquinas College is also nearby.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has