3/80 Warrandyte Road, Ringwood
SOLD - $573,000
A Single-Level Sensation with a Huge Backyard!
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app.
For those who aspire to smart, spacious, and easy care single level living, this amazing 2 bedroom unit will be right up your alley. Bright and generous central living has all your everyday bases covered, with the kitchen just steps away boasting space for small casual meals. Each bedroom benefits from built-in robe storage and easy access to the bathroom with separate toilet, while you can’t forget the expansive north-facing back garden and courtyard which is perfect for summer dining and entertaining family and friends. The garden also offers great privacy and is beautiful with stunning camellias as well as a lemon tree. This property further boasts air-conditioning, double binds, and outdoor security cameras. Enjoy having the popular Eastland Shopping Centre down the road, as well as being close to Ringwood Square with ALDI and Costco supermarkets, local cafes, gorgeous parklands, buses, and Ringwood Station.
*For 1st buyers and investors
*Single remote garage
*Additional off-street parking
*Near Mullum Mullum Creek Trail
*Close to fantastic schools
*Easy access to EastLink
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has