10/269 Myers Creek Road, Healesville
$2,300,000 - $2,500,000
Unique Lifestyle and Income Producing Opportunity!
Set amongst 6.5 hectares (approx.) of invigorating and restorative landscape, this hidden gem affords an income producing lifestyle with flexible options.
Beautiful ferns, mature eucalyptus trees and native wildlife and birdlife will be your constant reminder you are inhabiting one of Victoria’s most scenic areas.
Currently being run as luxury boutique accommodation, these 4 private cottages provide a strong income stream allowing you to live, work and play from home. The property also boasts an enviable lifestyle for the owner/manager. A beautiful, executive style home with extensive living areas, entertainment decks and secluded gardens - it’s all here for the taking.
Each of the 4 luxuriously appointed, self-contained cottages are designed to complement the stunning, temperate rainforest surrounds. From the indulgent spa and cosy wood fire to the locally sourced hardwood floors and cathedral ceilings that feature in each private and intimate space, it’s no wonder the property boasts a 92% occupancy rate.
Located in the heart of the abundant Yarra Valley, this thriving business and lifestyle opportunity is in the tightly-held enclave of Healesville. All services, restaurants, schools and shops are nearby with Melbourne CBD just an hour away.
This is a unique opportunity to live the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of. Call Simon Bismark or Yeow Lim at Philip Webb for your personalized, private inspection.
*Idyllic and successful luxury accommodation
*All 4 cottages are fully furnished
*Strong repeat business
*Further income potential
*In the heart of the renowned Yarra Valley
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has