1 Norfolk Circuit, Doncaster
$1,100,000 - $1,200,000
Large Family Home with Outstanding Potential
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Feel the warmth with this highly accommodating four-bedroom home brilliantly located in a quiet, family-friendly street. The fabulous 642sqm (approx.) GRZ1 property occupies a coveted corner position just steps from Koonung Creek Linear Park and a selection of tranquil walking trails. Astute developers will see the enormous potential to utilise the block for development (subject to council approval), while investors may wish to add the home to their portfolio.
Designed to provide a relaxed haven for families, the current home is hallmarked by space and style. Meticulously maintained but with plenty of scope for update, an expansive open-plan interior incorporates a huge casual family and meals area plus formal lounge and dining. Ideal for entertaining as well as the everyday, the layout also includes a modern kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, two bathrooms (ensuite to master bedroom), a double garage and patio.
An incredible opportunity to make your mark in a sought-after location, this prime parcel of land is ideally zoned for Doncaster Secondary College and Kerrimuir Primary School. Jackson Court and Westfield are both within momentary reach along with Park+Ride, bus services and the Eastern Freeway.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has