16 Hotham Street, Templestowe Lower
SOLD - $1,448,000
Cherished Family Home on DDO8 Site
Rich with character and appeal, this much-loved family home occupies 661sqm (approx.) of prime DDO8 land. Set amongst easy-care garden surrounds, the light-filled, largely original interior features three robed bedrooms and a versatile fourth bedroom/living option. Spacious lounge and dining rooms are serviced by a central kitchen and meals area, complemented by a choice of outdoor entertaining zones. Further space is afforded by an extensive lower level comprising a double lock-up garage, workshop and innovative storage provisions. Climate controlled with gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling, the home further benefits from modern luxuries including ducted vacuuming and security window roller shutters.
While the property is perfectly comfortable to live in or lease as an investment, there’s plenty of scope for a modern makeover or a possible new home build (subject to council approval). Desired DDO8 zoning may also allow for a potential high-density development (also STCA).
Ready to reward no matter your real estate goals, this sought-after location is a dream for families, just minutes from Marcellin College, Templestowe College and Templestowe Heights Primary School. Macedon Square and Ted Ajani Reserve are within easy walking distance, with bus services and the Eastern Freeway also nearby for complete commuter convenience.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has