35 Snapshot Drive, Coburg North
SOLD - $1,275,000
Luxury Low-Maintenance Modern Family Living in the Coburg Hill Estate
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Only seven years young, this immaculate four bedroom family home offers spacious and stylish zoned designer living in the prized Coburg Hill Estate. Enjoy the very best in modern living plus a low-maintenance lifestyle, within walking distance to Newlands Primary School, Coburg Hill shopping precinct, Merri Creek trail, parklands and trams.
Bright and light throughout, gleaming timber floors flow through a wide central entrance hall to a sitting room and spacious open plan living/dining room featuring a cozy gas fireplace. A striking gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar and butler’s pantry includes stone benches, glass splash back and stainless steel appliances. Glass doors extend the living area outside to a covered alfresco entertainer’s deck and low-maintenance rear yard.
Upstairs, a huge master retreat includes a walk-in robe and lavish en-suite with dual vanity and walk-in shower. A further three bedrooms (BIRs) share a family bathroom, with bath and separate toilet, and enjoy use of a large retreat/children’s playroom and designated study.
An ideal family home or astute investment opportunity, this standout home also includes a powder room, laundry with external access, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, storage and remote double garage. Land approx. 359sqm.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has