2/6 Russell Street, Nunawading
SOLD - $640,000
Stylish townhouse living!
Boasting exceptional entry level appeal for discerning buyers who appreciate contemporary charisma and well-presented interiors, this standout 2 bedroom townhouse is a Nunawading oasis to savour. Sure to captivate first home purchasers, young professionals, and keen investors, this residence has a ground floor that will dazzle thanks to a bright and relaxed living/meals zone and a sleek private kitchen which comes with quality stainless steel appliances. Upstairs is where you get to enjoy both bedrooms with BIRs including the generous main bedroom, with the top level also featuring a tasteful bathroom with separate toilet. For those who love outdoor entertaining, the private front garden and courtyard will be ideal for BBQs with friends or a quiet meal in summer. Love the convenience of this location that is just walking distance to the Nunawading Brand Smart Outlet Centre and Bulky Goods Shopping Strip, Tunstall Park, terrific schools, and Nunawading Station.
*Reverse cycle heating and cooling
*Laundry accesses a back courtyard
*Single carport parking
*Near Whitehorse Primary School
*Zoned for Blackburn High School
*Walk to Nunawading Station
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has