10/27 Cavalier Street, Doncaster East
SOLD - $690,000
Sunny & Spacious Single-Level
Quietly located in easy-care surrounds at the rear of a well-maintained group, this inviting two-bedroom unit captures all-day light and warmth with a northerly courtyard and spacious open-plan living. Beyond the character façade, a clever layout will impress, featuring a large kitchen with gas cooking, dedicated laundry and a neat central bathroom with separate WC. Climate controlled with gas ducted heating and split system cooling, there’s also a lock-up garage and big built-in robes to each bedroom.
Suitable for a first home buyer or downsizer, the home offers superior comfort for today with plenty of scope for future update. Investors will also see the appeal with the property currently tenanted on a month-to-month basis.
Situated near local shopping hubs including Devon Plaza, Donburn Village and Jackson Court, this single-level sanctuary is convenient above all else. Westfield is close by, along with Eastern Freeway access and multiple bus routes. Adding to the allure is prized zoning for East Doncaster Secondary College and Doncaster Gardens Primary School.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has