105A Springvale Road, Nunawading
Brand New Three Bedroom Townhouse In Nunawading
A Must To Inspect!
Be impressed by this three (3) bedroom plus study two level home in a central locale of Nunawading. Built to a high standard with street frontage, this home has access to Nunawading and Mitcham trains stations, Brandsmart shopping precinct, restaurants, cafes and all the convenient amenities in Nunawading and Mitcham. It also has access to Eastern Freeway and Eastlink.
This new built delivers the following:
• Two living areas including an open plan dining area which opens out to a rear garden terrace with access to a double lock-up
garage with remote
• Kitchen with stone benchtops, storage possibilities and well equipped with stainless steel appliances
• Study room is an option for the fourth bedroom
• European laundry and powder room
• Upstairs, the master bedroom has ensuite and built-in robe
• Two other bedrooms with built-in robes are serviced by a central bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC facilities.
• Split system heating and cooling in the living/dining areas and all the bedrooms.
• Security front gate for home safety
• Low maintenance front and back garden
• Access to garage via rear entry
• Water Tank
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection to entry
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has