1/57-61 Patterson Street, Ringwood East
SOLD - $1,000,000
Designer Style in Convenient Locale
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Opposite Ringwood East Station and Shopping Village, this sublime four-bedroom townhouse offers the utmost in modern luxury. Completed in 2019, all comforts and conveniences have been considered, from double-glazed windows and an alarm system to gas ducted heating and split system cooling.
Taking pride of place on a street-fronted block, picturesque gardens and a sleek façade give way to an immaculate interior. Superb open-plan living and dining is overseen by stylish stone-topped kitchen, expertly appointed with premium Smeg appliances and a sizeable walk-in pantry. The outdoor deck provides a pleasant space to gather with family and friends, sheltered by a prestige Laserlite pergola.
Sure to sway the most discerning of buyers, the family-wise floorplan includes a choice of master bedrooms on each floor, both with ensuites and walk-in robes. The favoured ground floor option also comes with a motorised roller shutter for complete privacy.
Styled with plantation shutters, the home is enhanced by a long list of desired extras such as ducted vacuuming, a study nook, double garaging, a water tank and shed. Adding to the appeal for families is sought-after zoning for Ringwood Secondary College and Eastwood Primary School, with easy access to Eastland and EastLink.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has