1/20 Bedford Road, Ringwood
SOLD - $835,000
Character Home in Lifestyle Location
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Period perfection with a modern twist, this sublime home flaunts exceptional grace and character. Beyond neatly manicured gardens, beautiful interior spaces are complemented by 3m (approx.) high decorative ceilings and polished timber floors, along with the comforts of gas ducted heating and air conditioning.
Teamed with a low maintenance private courtyard, the home’s practical three-bedroom plus study layout will appeal to a wide range of buyers. A feature fireplace creates an inviting ambience in the sunlit lounge, while the contemporary bathroom and updated stone kitchen are convenient.
Also equipped with parking space for two cars, stainless-steel appliances, excellent storage options and double-glazing on all windows facing Bedford Road, this stunning home is ideally situated at the front of three units within walking distance of Eastland and Ringwood Station. Those with school-aged children will appreciate premium zoning for Ringwood Secondary College and Great Ryrie Primary School as well as easy access to nearby Aquanation and Jubilee Park.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has