2/22 Warnes Road, Mitcham
SOLD - $870,000
Built to an exacting standard, this high-quality low maintenance home features a versatile up to three-bedroom design with spacious living/dining opening to an alfresco deck. Premium fittings and fixtures adorn the light-filled interior, including solid timber floors set under soaring ceilings.
Starring a stylish gourmet kitchen with sleek stone surfaces and stainless-steel appliances, the home further benefits from ducted heating, refrigerated cooling and a remote garage with convenient internal access.
Its unique and well-considered floorplan places two double bedrooms upstairs both with WIR and full ensuite, while the flexible third bedroom/lounge/study option is on the entry level opposite a dedicated powder room.
Ideally free-standing in a complex of just three with a self-managed Owners Corporation (low fees), the appeal for buyers is evident. Lifestyle amenities are also within enviable proximity: walking distance to Heatherdale Train Station and Antonio Park Primary School, and close to Mullauna Secondary College, Eastland and EastLink/Eastern Freeway.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has