187 Cambridge Road, Mooroolbark
$685,000 - $750,000
Poolside Family Living & Entertaining
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Making a bold statement on 876sqm (approx.) in a beautiful leafy location, this generous three-bedroom home has superb family credentials and exciting development potential (subject to council approval). With a traditional formal zone, timber kitchen/meals area plus a rumpus, the family-wise design has space for everyone – and even more outdoors with a vast alfresco stretched out beside a sparkling in-ground pool.
Climate controlled with an ambient wood heater and split system reverse cycle heating/cooling, the home’s considered floorplan features polished floorboards, built-in robes to all bedrooms and two well-appointed bathrooms. Adding a touch of flexibility is the rear bungalow, which could be used as an additional bedroom, home office or gym.
Rounding out a comprehensive list of inclusions are a lock-up garage and carport as well as extensive covered storage and a water tank. Best of all, this family-friendly address is just around the corner from Pembroke Primary School, close to Billanook College, Yarra Hills Secondary College, Mooroolbark Train Station and local shopping.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has