4/9 Fortuna Avenue, Croydon
SOLD - $556,000
Low Maintenance Luxe
Perfect for a first-time buyer, downsizer or investor, this fully renovated single-level unit is one of just four in a desirable lifestyle setting. Featuring a vast yet practical floorplan, it wows with two robed bedrooms and a deluxe central bathroom, superb open-plan living and a stylish gourmet kitchen. The addition of a sunny, landscaped courtyard and deck only adds to the allure.
Offering luxe low maintenance living, finishing touches to this stunning home include the comforts of gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling and multiple split system units as well as 6-star continuous hot water and a single carport.
The convenience-factor is bolstered by the fact that this quiet location is within walking distance of the Tarralla Creek Trail and parklands, close to Dorset Primary School and Melba College, and just a short distance from Croydon Station and Main Street. Inspection is a must!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has