1/43 Zetland Road, Mont Albert
Rare & Remarkable Apartment Living
Combining urban convenience and sumptuous style, this one-bedroom courtyard apartment exceeds all expectations. Occupying an exclusive ground floor position with secure intercom entry for peace of mind, it boasts a first-class lifestyle location within enviable proximity of shops, restaurants and transport.
Discerning buyers will appreciate the meticulous attention to detail and high-end fittings throughout. Soft neutral tones create a warm and inviting ambience, enhanced by stylish timber floors and the comforts of heating and cooling. Generous living/dining opens to the fashionable courtyard and alfresco deck, as does the spacious bedroom equipped with a built-in robe.
A stunning display of function and form, the modern kitchen is beautifully appointed with stainless-steel appliances, soft-closing drawers and sleek stone bench tops. Reflecting the same level of quality is the fully tiled bathroom, which offers a walk-in shower, laundry facilities and a large vanity with dual tapware.
Luxurious yet low maintenance, this remarkable find is bolstered by basement stacker parking for two cars and a dedicated storage provision.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has