23 Broughton Avenue, Croydon
Sensation Style & Space
The instant appeal of this three-bedroom street-fronted home is complemented by a beautifully executed renovation. Offering unrivalled move-in ready convenience, freshly painted walls and Embleton Hybrid flooring create a striking visual aesthetic, along with a stylishly updated stainless-steel appliance kitchen and a well-appointed central bathroom. Modern comforts such as gas ducted heating and split system cooling provide climate control, while automatic window shutters afford security.
Light and bright throughout, the home boasts excellent storage and seamless flow to the outdoors. Set in landscaped surrounds with a new driveway and carport, there’s plenty of space for alfresco entertaining and a fabulous sustainability factor with 6.6kw solar.
A fabulous opportunity to enjoy all that Croydon has to offer, this low maintenance home is walking distance to McAdam Square and Luther College. The location is also within enviable proximity of Yarra Valley Grammar, Croydon Main Street and a vast array of public transport options, which will impress owner-occupiers and investors alike.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has