4 McGahy Street, Templestowe Lower
SOLD - $1,608,000
Prime Land in Sought-After Location
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Mere metres from Macedon Square on 837sqm (approx.) of DDO8 land, this mostly original family home is poised for possibility. Providing a perfect blank canvas suitable for renovation, buyers may alternatively wish to redevelop the prime site - building one or multiple brand-new dwellings (subject to council approval).
With potential to occupy or rent whilst making plans, the existing character weatherboard has been lovingly maintained. It features four bedrooms and sundrenched living spaces, along with ducted heating, air conditioning and a double garage at the rear.
A rare opportunity in a family-favoured locale, whatever you decide will reap blue-chip rewards for years to come. A stone’s throw from Manningham Medical Centre and bus services, close to the Eastern Freeway and Westfield, and desirably zoned for Templestowe College and Templestowe Heights Primary School.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has