24A Geoffrey Drive, Kilsyth
Entertain in Style
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Privacy and serenity are key at this stunning character weatherboard, which offers a superior level of living in one of Kilsyth’s most coveted locations. The rear home of two amongst well established, landscaped surrounds, enjoy a superb indoor-outdoor design, where quiet living areas flow to alfresco dining.
Built and finished to an exacting standard, this single-level haven stars an airy open-plan, with three bedrooms, two bathrooms (ensuite to master) and a Bosch appliance kitchen. But it’s the sail-covered deck and BBQ which will ultimately impress, a fabulous setting to relax or entertain in complete comfort and statement style.
Adding to the home’s allure, a concrete driveway provides plenty of off-street parking space and can serve a multitude of purposes. Further features include no Owners Corporation, a Colorbond roof, study nook and energy efficiency with 4.3kw solar panels powering reverse cycle split system heating/cooling.
Moments from Churinga Village Shopping Centre, bus services, parks and an excellent selection of schools.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has