4A Myrtle Avenue, Heathmont
$850,000 - $900,000
Brand New Single-Level in the Ringwood Secondary College Zone
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
A sensational opportunity for those with school-aged children, downsizers looking for low maintenance ease or young couples, this newly built, single-level brick veneer residence delivers seamless functional living privately set at the rear of one other home. Welcoming with light-filled proportions, open-plan living and dining is teamed with a stylish stone kitchen with chic cabinetry and Westinghouse stainless-steel appliances including an electric oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher. A breakfast bar provides a great casual zone to gather for a Sunday brunch, cup of tea or a quick midweek meal. The secluded fenced courtyard garden offers ample space to host guests and home pets.
Comprising three spacious bedrooms (two with built-in robes) and a master smartly serviced by a walk-in robe and ensuite. The main family bathroom is fully tiled and features a deep soak bath, shower and separate WC.
No Owners Corporation and set in a prized location just metres to Eastwood’s shopping/cafe precinct and minutes to Heathmont Village, Eastland and Town Square. Zoned to Ringwood Secondary College and Great Ryrie Primary School, and close to Tintern Grammar. Walk to trains and buses at Ringwood and Heathmont Stations, and enjoy easy access to Ringwood Lake, Aquanation and a network of walking/cycling trails. Moments to the Eastern Freeway and EastLink connections.
Additional features: 2.7m (approx.) high ceilings, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, quality flooring/carpets, LED lights, European laundry, plentiful storage and a remote double garage with internal entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has