7/71-75 Santa Rosa Boulevard, Doncaster East
SOLD - $950,000
Smart, Modern Townhouse in Quiet Locale
Displaying stylish modern design with white plantation shutters, this free-standing three bedroom, two bathroom townhouse delivers an enviable lifestyle. Boasting its own driveway and attractive street frontage, the home is further enhanced by its premium placement within close proximity of shops, schools and parkland.
The entry introduces an engaging open-plan living/dining space that flows into the family/meals zone and out to a charming courtyard. A stone-benched kitchen sits adjacent and is appointed with quality appliances and ample cabinetry.
Upstairs consists of a study area and light-filled master bedroom with a walk-in-robe and ensuite, while a further two bedrooms with built-in storage share a family bathroom and separate WC.
Additional features include a large laundry, ducted heating, zoned ducted refrigerated cooling, under-stair storage, guest powder room and a double auto-garage with internal access.
From this fabulous address, stroll to Santa Rosa Boulevard and Mullum Mullum Reserves. Within the coveted Milgate Primary School zone, the home is also convenient to Our Lady of the Pines Primary School, Carey Baptist Grammar, and Donvale Christian College as well as public transport, The Pines Shopping Centre, Tunstall Square and Jackson Court.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has