1/20 Trawalla Road, Croydon
$780,000 - $858,000
Sleek & Stylish
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Where cutting edge design meets family functionality, this street-fronted townhouse offers adaptable accommodation in a lifestyle location. At just four years old, a stunning display of modern finishes enhance the four-bedroom plus study layout, which includes a desirable ground floor master with an ensuite and walk-in robe.
Be captivated by the home’s luminous appeal, boasting ample natural light and timber floors through expansive open living. A well-appointed kitchen with stainless-steel appliances will impress, along with a low maintenance garden courtyard designed for entertaining.
Climate-controlled with gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling, this contemporary home also benefits from a versatile upstairs retreat, guest powder room and a remote double garage at the rear.
Fully equipped for family life in a coveted Croydon enclave, enjoy unrivalled convenience with amenities including Dorset Golf Course, Dorset Recreation Reserve, Churinga Village Shopping Centre, Ruskin Park Primary School and buses all within easy walking distance.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has